Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

She can't drive.. BUT she can educate!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She's very good at it!

As that is a D, I assume the color is multi-coat red. I sure thought it looked like Sig Red; but maybe it's just because that's the color I'm used to seeing. I can't seem to see it as multi-coat red though.

Thanks for Posting, She sure is helping to create a world where she will never have to drive an ICE car. I am filled with Hope when I see a Brilliant young person like this fearlessly educating and sharing about Tesla Motors! Here, Here to the generations of brilliant children growing up in a Healthy, Emerald Green Earth. I am holding this vision and doing all that I can to make it a Reality. Thank you Elon for bring this tech to the world and helping make it a more sustainable future for our Children and those to come.

Thanks for Posting, She sure is helping to create a world where she will never have to drive an ICE car. I am filled with Hope when I see a Brilliant young person like this fearlessly educating and sharing about Tesla Motors! Here, Here to the generations of brilliant children growing up in a Healthy, Emerald Green Earth. I am holding this vision and doing all that I can to make it a Reality. Thank you Elon for bring this tech to the world and helping make it a more sustainable future for our Children and those to come.

you bet; the Model S seems like a magnet to kids these days; it's like they know it's important to their futures. I think my 7 year old son knows the features better than I do :D