Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S85 Grey/Tan/Lacewood with Pano Tech Sound Air & 3rd Row Seats - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DJ Frustration

Former Model X Sig, Model S, Model 3, Model Y
Jun 19, 2012
Miami, Florida
2013 Model S85 Grey/Tan/Lacewood with Pano Tech Sound Air & 3rd Row Seats

I was wondering what the TMC group thought about the following vehicle listing and it's price.

Selling our 2013 Tesla Model S to make room for our Model X Signature (139), which will hopefully arrive within the next five months. Our car (P03452) was built in January of 2013 back when Tesla was building them slowly and with careful attention to build quality. The car has 25,760 miles on it. The front right bumper was nudged by a car in a parking lot back in May of 2014. It was repaired per Tesla specifications and is like new. Car had a Paint Correction and Gtechniq Coating applied by Pete of First Impression Premier Auto Detail Inc. back in December of 2013. See the pics: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/24514-This-is-one-glossy-Silver-MS?p=513806&viewfull=1#post513806

We are the original owners and do not smoke. The car and it's title are clean. Occupants often comment that they still get the new car smell. The car has only range charged about 7 times as it's only been on one road trip to Tampa Bay from Miami. It has been garaged since it's birth ;)

All four tires were replaced at 24,000 miles and a little over a month ago the rear facing seats were retrofitted to the delight of our kids.

Feel free to contact me on TMC, 305-523-9495 or at [email protected] should you have any questions or would like to set up a time to view the car. I can also do a Facetime or Skype session should you like to view the car from afar.

If purchased new today, a similar car would cost $103,570. We are selling it for $68,500. It is also listed on eBay and Craigslist.

Car's Features Include (today's cost of a similar option):
Grey Metallic Paint ($1,000)
All Glass Panoramic Roof ($2,500)
19" Wheels
4 - 19" Michelin Primacy MXM4 tires with only 1,750 miles on them
Tan Nappa Leather Interior ($1,750)
Lacewood Decor Trim ($750 - No longer available)
85 kWh Battery ($10,000)
Tech Package ($4,250)
Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package ($2,500)
Smart Air Suspension ($2,250)
Rear Facing Seats ($2,500)
Supercharger
LED Accent Lighting ($3,500)
Total Options Cost at Purchase: $31,000

List Date: 3/31/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S85 Grey/Tan/Lacewood with Pano Tech Sound Air & 3rd Row Seats
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

fMP0XrZvKdmV.jpg
mC6N0WaqQ8Sz.JPG
0BdgNnXZqkX3.jpg

The 3 year lease on my Chevy Volt runs out this September (in 5 months). The timing looks like it might work in this situation.

I doubt we'll still own our Model S by September. Just putting it out there that if you're interested in this car, you should contact me. Someone has already looked at it and I've got another two scheduled to look in the next week.

Looking is free. Touching (aka buying) is not.

They made it quite a bit longer... My VIN is 11,1XX and I have the chrome frunk bits. But I have just the black plastic bits in the rear -- rear chrome stopped in the 9,000-10,000 range of I remember some of the comments about cars with mixed trim...
Thanks for the heads up! I'll try to remember better this time. :)

x.jpg

This tree in the background really fascinates me. This is very similar to a large tree species found in India known as the Banyan tree which has the unique feature of roots propping down from a branch, establishing itself as another trunk. Mature trees have very large canopies with many trunks all connected to a central trunk. I am surprised to see a tree species in Florida that has a lot of resemblance to that.

View attachment 78062

This tree in the background really fascinates me. This is very similar to a large tree species found in India known as the Banyan tree which has the unique feature of roots propping down from a branch, establishing itself as another trunk. Mature trees have very large canopies with many trunks all connected to a central trunk. I am surprised to see a tree species in Florida that has a lot of resemblance to that.

You are close. They are ficus trees. The picture was taken at Pinecrest Gardens in Pinecrest, Florida (suburb of Miami). Google it. They have wonderful specimens of all kinds of trees. They have the largest specimen of a Talipot Palm (it's flowering now and will die within the next year or so). They also have one of the largest banyan trees in Miami, planted in 1947. You should visit it when on a roadtrip. They have a DC Quick Charge station and are in the process of installing a HPWC.

Last edited: