Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-friendly campgrounds in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! My vehicle is coming late april/early may, and I'm hoping to go on a road trip from Toronto to Cape Breton Island by myself for a month or so. Since the route up to Montreal is covered by SC, I'm hoping to find EV-friendly campgrounds in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia so that I can charge the car overnight. I haven't camped out in a long time so I don't know much camping, let alone with an EV. Any tips from veteran campers and campground recom would be much appreciated!

When you get to Cape Breton check out the Glenora Distillery. Great place to stay and they have a fantastic restaurant with live music. And of course the Sun Country Highway charger I donated should be installed by then. Have fun!!
Not to mention that it is very close to Inverness which is home to (soon to be) two of the top golf courses in Canada. You can also stay there at Cabot Links which likely has the best lodging in that part of CBI.

Let us know if you get any 3G in that part of CBI as there is no Rogers network along the Cabot Trail or anywhere on the west coast of CBI - I always lose my signal upon leaving Pt Hawkesbury. That would tell us whether the vehicles are indeed roaming onto the Belus network.