Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Movies while you recharge? MP4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use my MacBook and have a car charger that keeps the MacBook charged. Then use Bluetooth to hook up the sound to the car speakers. There's a 550 ms delay in the audio, but using VLC, I can correct that. Bonus if you have a pano roof and it's night time: The pano roof reflects the video very well. You can lie down on your trunk and look upwards at the pano roof to watch your videos.

This would be nice however the the resulting data usage would probably bring an end to our 'free' 3G connection.
A compromise to this might be to allow streaming video via BT from another device.... while in park.

I wouldn't have thought Bluetooth had enough bandwidth to handle video streaming.

However, the car has Wi-Fi. It could be set up to do video streaming over Wi-Fi only - including from a cell phone mobile hotspot if one wished. That would solve the bandwidth/cost issue while allowing full use of the big screen and sound system.