Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

INSANE P85D Delivery!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fun video! Made my day. Beautiful car!Cant wait to get my own.

Thanks! Do you have one on order?

How... (HOW!!) did you think this would 'ease' the symptoms??? I was dealing with my wait just fine until now!!! :crying:

Dude, how could you do this to me??? :biggrin:

I was trying to help you see how worth the wait truly is :wink:

So fun! Thanks for sharing that! Two months! I have over a year to wait still...... Torture

A year?! Oh boy. Well, there are 8,765 hrs in a year -- So, you only have to watch the video 337 more times :eek:

Welcome to the forum, and CONGRATS!!!! It's gorgeous!!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Congrats and thanks for sharing! I was also shocked at the low state of charge on delivery. No chance to take it for a serious spin after getting it without a lengthy charge first! As if the Teslanxiety wasn't bad enough to begin with.
That rumbling was the indicator that you were about to cross a lane without signaling and it was just warning you, but then you've been driving this for about a month now so you probably know that by now.
Enjoy!

I hadn't heard of The Piano Guys prior to finding Al's video on the web a number of days ago. I heard the reference to being on tour and looked him up. Now I have tickets to the Chastain Park concert in Atlanta as do several of my friends. My daughter (age 14) clearly knew who they are because when I asked if she wanted to go the reply was "Heck yeah!" Ok maybe not her exact words but let's just say she was very excited.