Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Funny 007--Model S hybrid Easter Egg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EclecticCitizen

House call doctor for families.
Apr 15, 2013
Alexandria, VA
I was showing my boss the 007 Lotus Easter Egg on the suspension settings yesterday. When I put the 007 code in again to try to change it back to normal, I got this fused image. Anyone else get that? It has persisted so far. I imagine a screen reboot will fix it.

IMG_4634 (1).JPG

Sorry it is upside-down. TMC interface keeps flipping it no matter how the original is oriented.

Attachments

• IMG_4634.JPG
    IMG_4634.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 545
LOL when I was playing around with it, I think at one point I ended up with the opposite hybrid - a Model S without wheels - but I don't recall the series of steps that got me there. Knowing my memory, I'm also happy if people are thinking "pics or it didn't happen" and there's no picture. :)

If you enter the 007 sequence with the controls panel open you get the funny wheel glitch. Close the Controls window then activate or deactivate the 007 car that way and it won't glitch.

Interestingly, toggling through the 007 with the Controls window open will also give you a picture of the Tesla with no wheel!