Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dumb CHADEMO charger question....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my CHADEMO adapter. Looking at areas in the twin cities on Plugshare there are a lot of "Goodwill" fast chargers that are Green Lots chargers. I have Chargepoint cards that issued with level 2 chargepoint chargers......what do I need to be able to use the fast DC chargers?

Any help would be appreciated!

Just received my CHADEMO adapter. Looking at areas in the twin cities on Plugshare there are a lot of "Goodwill" fast chargers that are Green Lots chargers. I have Chargepoint cards that issued with level 2 chargepoint chargers......what do I need to be able to use the fast DC chargers?

Any help would be appreciated!

Some stations might not require payment, and others could. In Minneapolis there do not appear to be any CHAdeMO ChargePoint stations: ChargePoint. There are CHAdeMO stations listed on PlugShare though for that city.

If in doubt, call ChargePoint at 888-758-4389 or just go with the other suggestions above.

Hey Scothawk,

I remember that we ordered and got our cars just about the same time - when did you order your CHAdeMO adapter and how long did it take to get it? I got on the waitlist a couple weeks ago and got an email reply "Thanks for your order, we have no idea how long this will take" (not the exact wording)