Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Roadster in the Boston area!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cinergi

Sep 17, 2010
MA
I've got a reservation in and a Roadster picked out! I can't wait! I also can't believe I'm crazy enough to do it! :biggrin:

Do I have any neighbors on here?

BTW I'll be writing up a blog entry on my test drive of the Roadster (I drove a sport model around for about an hour a few days ago) soon (the blog in my profile). I'm tickled pink with the idea of an all-electric car so this whole thing is thoroughly exciting to me. WOO HOO!

Wait a sec!!!! What do you mean, "here in less than 2 weeks?" Please elaborate. You bought a vehicle that had already been produced? What VIN#? Why am I waiting months and you get a 2 week wait?

I picked mine out from ones already produced. It's #1077. The 2 weeks doesn't include transportation time from CA (so it'll be about 4 before I actually have it).

Had the joy of having a Roadster for two days this week. What fun. I'd forgotten since my first electric drive at the Roadster Rally in October, 2009. If any of you are in New England we are Bringing Back The Sunday Drive this weekend, April 28th, 2013 and you are all welcome so c'mon along.

Bringing back the Sunday drive - Page 4

Else, note the sheer enthusiasm in the posts above from these now-veteran Tesla gurus just over two years ago, when it was all new. And aint it nice that it's all new everyday, when you open your garage?

- from the Model S side of the forum. See you Sunday?

Last edited: