Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Forum Rules?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok I think I have a fairly new user question or questions.

There appears to be a missing thread in the forum stickies. A forum rules for new members thread. I was wondering at what post number my posts would stop being required to be reviewed by a moderator? (I am an instant review and editor, instead of proofreading...)
What about posting an avatar?

If the avatar setting is based on a thread number I think that is a brilliant idea, same goes for the mod review.

Thanks

Ehh... we started to put some rules together at some point. Haven't had much time to look back into it lately. Mainly we just expect common courtesy and we ban trolls and spammers. In terms of technical details, our Administrator, MPT, has been changing a lot lately and we're still a bit in flux.

We recently added a requirement for the first X posts of a new user to be moderated. This has helped cut WAY down on spam, at least in terms of what regular users see. The problem uploading an avatar is probably a separate issue. We'll look into it.

Last edited:
I by no means was attempting to question of the anti spam strategy. Everyone runs their boards a bit different. I was curious about the ground rules.

cheers.gif

At the time I figured there was something wrong with file I was trying to load as my avatar.