Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggestion: More posts per page?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have spent a lot of time on many auto forums over the years but have never found a forum as popular as this one.

My suggestion is that the number of posts per page be expanded from 10 to 30 or 40 like on other less popular forums so that when surfing through threads, you don't need to change pages so often. Seems needless to have threads with hundreds of 10-post pages when the number could be factored dramatically. Please advise if this change is something that I can affect myself. If it is, I am ignorant as to how.

Didn't know where to post this suggestion so I expect it will be moved to a more appropriate place very quickly.

P.S. Tried to fix my typo of SUGGESTION in the thread title but could not after submitting.

When using the website you can go to Forum Actions then General Settings. About three quarters of the way down the settings page you can change the number of posts to display per page. It will say "Forum Default" but you can adjust it all the way up to 500 posts per page.

When using the website you can go to Forum Actions then General Settings. About three quarters of the way down the settings page you can change the number of posts to display per page. It will say "Forum Default" but you can adjust it all the way up to 500 posts per page.

Where do I find this "forum actions" link? I looked everywhere and can't find it