Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service message

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have get yearly serce message and same time lost 20km charging on standad charging
i don't think the lost have somthing to do with the battery becase of the metrer don't go up to the top
Qustion is there anny simple way to clean the service message
My car is only driven 3000 km since last service and most since i bought the car in beging of febuary
I don't think is necarry to do anny service exept i need to change my 12v battery.

Thanks i shall call tesla
for the moment is 2,5 to 3 h driving to nearest service center that is in Denmark (Köpenhavn) not in Sweden that i lives in and 5 to 6h to the that in sweden (stockholm)
Tesla shall open a cervice center in Göteborg (gotenborg) in april or may

The annual service message is just a reminder for the annual service. I think it starts nagging you on the car's "birth date" every year. There is a way to turn it off from the service screens on the VDS.
After 16 months of ownership I just had my first "annual service" done by my local Service Center. I never saw any message displayed in my car reminding me to have a service done.

After 16 months of ownership I just had my first "annual service" done by my local Service Center. I never saw any message displayed in my car reminding me to have a service done.

They must trust your attention to detail. And clearly not trust the rest of us.

I think ecarfan was is referring to his Model S, he's only owned a Roadster since last October. (Barry, this is a Roadster thread).