Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen Protector.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree with Lump on the fob pockets - really nice and a great purchase. I'm opposed to screen protectors for my devices (phones, tablets) mostly because we replace those types of devices every few years anyway. I did install one of the Abstract Ocean screen protectors on the S though, for a couple reasons. First was that this huge 17" touch screen needs to last many years and I can't trust my young kids not to throw something at it or otherwise abuse it at some point. Second was that I actually found the glare to be a bit of an issue in certain circumstances and the matte screen protector took care of that nicely. I definitely recommend it. If you don't like it, at least you're not out a lot of money.

I also got the matte screen protector and it's been fantastic. It removes almost all glare and only makes the screen a TINY bit more fuzzy looking.

And the silicon FobPockets are fantastic. They add a nice keychain, good texture, and a bit of protection without adding hardly any girth. Also, the guy who sells them is very friendly and happy to answer questions. He's on these forums but I can't remember his username right now.

=== EDIT ===

Found him. Pete-8314

I personally prefer the Tech Armor one. It has saved my screen on a consistent basis from my coffee and my phone after pumping the brakes too hard on occasion. Hd clear and trutouch features are better than The Abstract Ocean one I bought before. It scratched too easily.