Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S85 Rare Green (Toronto) - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Model S85 Rare Green (Toronto)

2013 S85 for sale
Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
36,000 Kilometers (23,000 miles)

USA buyers are welcome

- Non-smoker, always garaged.

- Green Metallic Paint

- Glass Panoramic Roof

- 19" Wheels
(2-sets, one set are Tesla Aero rims with Pirelli Sottozero winter tires, the other are new aftermarket ASA rims with brand new summer Hankooks)

- Tan Nappa Leather Interior

- Obeche Wood Gloss Decor

- 85 kWh Battery (Supercharger enabled)

- Tech Package

- Subzero Weather Package

- 3M Hood Protection

- 3M Crystalline Window Tint

- New Drive Unit (electric motor) & Inverter Installed March, 2015 (warranty)
- Has had 2 "annual" services at Toronto Tesla facility.
- All service bulletins complied with.
- Titanium underbody shield fitted.
- 4-year warranty good until July 2017
- 8-year warranty good until July 2021

Can be picked up locally in the Toronto area.

If the buyer prefers, Tesla Toronto will take care of the delivery to it's new owner (at the Toronto facility) for a fee of $500.00.

I can arranged for the car to be shipped to anywhere in the Canada or the USA at buyers expense.

For a USA buyer, I can meet up in Buffalo or Niagara Falls, Canada for delivery at no additional costs.

I can deliver the car personally anywhere in USA or Canada at costs to be arranged.

Reduced to $61,500 (US$) or $76,995 (Can$)

Call or text Alan @ 905-717-5983

List Date: 3/26/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Model S85 Rare Green (Toronto)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

usGFE2BEyTBn.jpg
3xCx58DQZjdV.jpg
mPw7JeqYhsJN.jpg
wFX60YSHqGHc.jpg
qWwxNqX3Zxcm.jpg
ZXH7MCPScZW8.jpg
zQ54xF3qrdGZ.JPG

Mobile friendly version: 2013 Model S85 Rare Green (Toronto)

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Yes, this is the same Eco-Limo car. I bought it with great plans to operate it as a "limo" but a situation has risen that now forces me to sell it! I'm going back to using just hybrids. Luckily I bought it right so I can sell it without much of a loss! What would you offer me? Alan 905-717-5983

I should just jump on this. I've been planning to wait until 2016, but wow, that's got more than I was planning. I just priced out a new one (without some of your extras) for $81k, but can't commit at those prices, but $65k US is starting to look very tempting. Good luck on your sale. I'll sleep on it for now.

Well, if you are really interested, I would sell it to you for $63,000 (US) and that would include a new Tesla HPWC plus 2 sets of 19" wheels and tires (almost new) - I have your query plus 3 phone calls from the U.S. so I'm pretty sure the car will soon end up in a northern state especially as it has the cold weather package and winter tires!
I could have Tesla Toronto verify the car's condition and history. Call me if you would like to talk about it. Alan 905-717-5983

Well I will tell you the basics for import to Canada. It might be similar process in the US. Call up Transport Canada and ensure that the car meets the current safety and emission requirements. If it is not on the list it can not be driven in Canada. Fill out import / export paperwork, pay taxes, and import tariffs. At the border plan for one day for the VIN number to be released, one day for paperwork and one day for the VIN number to be registered. The car will be stored at a broker warehouse for a day so you will need to pay rent. Have a tow truck pick it up and it is yours. Get insurance and plates.