Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2011 Orange Roadster 2.5, 1817 miles,Mint Condition - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2011 Orange Roadster 2.5, 1817 miles,Mint Condition

Vin 1430 , 2011 Roaster 2.5, , Very Orange , 1817 miles, Mint condition, Garage kept, never driven in rain or other bad weather, annual service done, extended battery warranty, 220 cord, Premium paint, paint armour, solar guard, preium seats with Orange S on back of seats, infotainment group,2 additional new rear tires, tonneau cover (custom )
For SERIOUS buyers please email me for pictures & more info. [email protected].

List Date: 3/25/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2011 Orange Roadster 2.5, 1817 miles,Mint Condition
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

Sounds incredible. Wish I could afford it, but it's well out of my price range.

I'd like to echo ecarfan, though. When I come across car ads without photos, even if I'm interested, I usually skip over them. A few high quality shots will do wonders.

I can't believe the mileage is so low! Wow. That's some serious restraint rarely driving that car for the past 4 years.

You should add some pictures. I imagine the car has been babied and is in pristine condition. Someone is really going to enjoy this car! Good luck with the sale.

...curious to see what a "tonneau cover (custom )" looks like...

Owner sent me pics of the "shower cap" car cover:

showercap.jpg

Attached is a pic of the cover.I found it when I was looking for a tonneau cover & it is the closest thing.
Here is the place to get it in the UK but they ship to the states. http://www.brooke-kensington.co.uk/ppartl7.htm (under car, care scroll down)
They call it a shower cap for Lotus .
Wasn't cheap but what a car saver & timer saver. Takes 2 seconds & you do not have to worry about dealing with the top. It doesn't attached to the car but just has elastic straps to go over the mirrors & rear under body. U just stretch it over. Water & sun reflective.

Thanks TEG. I have one of those, in black. I would not call it a "custom" cover. And traditionally, a "tonneau" covers the open cockpit of a convertible (attaches at the belt line of the car), though I suppose that cover used on a Roadster with the top off sort of qualifies as a tonneau cover.

Update: sorry, my error. My "shower cap" is different than that one pictured which has "elastic" straps at the rear. Maybe that one really is "custom". Mine has Velcro along the rear edge and just covers the rear of the roll bar, then has buckled straps that go around the side mirror supports, and does not cover the side windows. The cover pictured covers much more of the car than mine does.

I've never seen one of those...it looks like it would take more time to install than just putting the soft top back on...:confused:

Well, I suppose it is nice to keep the windows and vents clean too.
Clearly this guy babied his Roadster...
Perhaps the best chance for someone to get a "practically new" Roadster.

I wonder if I could fit a roadster and my P85D in one spot in my garage if I got one of those lifts. Beautiful car. Oh, and I need to win the lottery so my wife wouldn't kill me.

I wonder if I could fit a roadster and my P85D in one spot in my garage if I got one of those lifts. Beautiful car. Oh, and I need to win the lottery so my wife wouldn't kill me.

Go for it - you only live once!

If I had extra funds sitting around, I would absolutely buy this car as a second Roadster just to have. I think they will continually be desired for a long time.

This is tough. I have been thinking about a roadster. My wife is still on the fence about the X to replace her SUV......hmmm...no X honey, maybe a roadster. I have to give this one some serious thought.