Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will a Road bike fit with the rear seats up and both wheels removed.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spent to much on getting fitted to risk removing the seat, I am riding a 51.5 Pinarello which is like a 54 in any other brand. Im 5'09 as well... so sounds like it will fit with no problem. I know the Venge has a lot of top tube slope so there is more seat post exposed than my setup.. Thank you for the replies!

Spent to much on getting fitted to risk removing the seat, I am riding a 51.5 Pinarello which is like a 54 in any other brand. Im 5'09 as well... so sounds like it will fit with no problem. I know the Venge has a lot of top tube slope so there is more seat post exposed than my setup.. Thank you for the replies!

Yes, your bike will probably fit.

I'm 6'1" so my frame is a little bigger. What I should have said was to remove the seat and seat post as a unit. I do this all the time to put my bike in tight spaces. If you mark the seat post at the top of the seat tube. It's pretty easy to get it back within a fraction of a millimeter; I can't imagine a fraction of a mm upsetting any fit.

Have fun!