Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kaiser Troubleshooter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who helped Kaiser Mapunapuna trouble shoot their charger after the driver of the little red LEAF reported it as not working? The real problem was I didn't push the right button to turn off the LEAF's charger timing. The MS is so much easier.

Actually, we had to contact the vendor that installed the charger to update it. It would not work on the newer model Leafs that didn't come with the upgraded charging dock. We had to go through our facility manager to do this. I am not sure if the other facilities have been fixed. I think the Kaiser Honolulu clinic still has the old one so it doesn't work with all the Leafs.

Actually, we had to contact the vendor that installed the charger to update it. It would not work on the newer model Leafs that didn't come with the upgraded charging dock. We had to go through our facility manager to do this. I am not sure if the other facilities have been fixed. I think the Kaiser Honolulu clinic still has the old one so it doesn't work with all the Leafs.
I just wish someone would troubleshoot the Ward Villages charger by the Valet station. they (Volta) put a Clipper Creek charger there to replace the old malfunctioning charger. (Not sure when) I had to plug in there today and it started to charge at 30Amps (16.8mph) by the time I got across to the movie theaters (where I pulled up my phone app.) it was down to 22 Amps.(13.4 mph). Only 6 hours left. when I plugged in an hour ago I only had 5. I feel like I am going backwards.

I just wish someone would troubleshoot the Ward Villages charger by the Valet station. they (Volta) put a Clipper Creek charger there to replace the old malfunctioning charger. (Not sure when) I had to plug in there today and it started to charge at 30Amps (16.8mph) by the time I got across to the movie theaters (where I pulled up my phone app.) it was down to 22 Amps.(13.4 mph). Only 6 hours left. when I plugged in an hour ago I only had 5. I feel like I am going backwards.

I saw that as well when I plugged in around 10 this morning.

I saw that as well when I plugged in around 10 this morning.
yep, just moved to the TJMax charger and went from 13mph to 19mph. (3:30 left to 2:15)
this is what it looked like to unplug and re-plug at a better charger. Notice the current and rate of charge go up.
Capture.PNG