Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

14 Tesla P85D All Wheel Drive $137K+ MSRP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
14 Tesla P85D All Wheel Drive $137K+ MSRP

1,640 Miles

http://www.goxmotors.com/web/used/Tesla-S-Performance-2014-Villa-Park-Illinois/20420968/

List Date: 3/24/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 14 Tesla P85D All Wheel Drive $137K+ MSRP
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $129,999.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

65qjapZ6w4XD.jpg
JMDWsw6tWbzR.jpg
FyNuds0pbNsd.jpg
yTbNEmbkmS2X.jpg
gHdYbVfg7eNp.jpg
dvnwURCCkqEb.jpg
u3mnFFFzB7Gh.jpg
BgUky23xKzhn.jpg
3pYeDMPeZe3y.jpg
MFTb405zZvCc.jpg
Z1uPzDCwmJTZ.jpg
jCtdmyFpcYVa.jpg
ERcsYdMuHzG8.jpg
4vFHVAkE4km7.jpg
PHUfKPqxtqRq.jpg

I know the posted Monrooney sticker says Tan Next Gen seats, but in the pics you have Tan Standard seats, both in front and in back. Standard Seats have verticle stitching going down the middle of the back. Next Gen have horizontal stitching going across the mid-back.

Additionally, at your linked site you list the High Power Wall Connector as a listed option, but neither the pics there nor here include an image of that. Makes it unclear if that would actually be included or if it's installed into the electrical wiring of the previous owner (since it is an additional charger beyond what's included with the car for permanent installation in a house or business).

Last edited:
So many things are wrong or not even the same between this post and the website its just laughable. It all starts with the price changing from THE PRICE FROM TESLA NOT MSRP. Glad dealerships are out to save all of us from the evil companies that will take advantage of the average consumer.

I know the posted Monrooney sticker says Tan Next Gen seats, but in the pics you have Tan Standard seats, both in front and in back. Standard Seats have verticle stitching going down the middle of the back. Next Gen have horizontal stitching going across the mid-back.

Additionally, at your linked site you list the High Power Wall Connector as a listed option, but neither the pics there nor here include an image of that. Makes it unclear if that would actually be included or if it's installed into the electrical wiring of the previous owner (since it is an additional charger beyond what's included with the car for permanent installation in a house or business).

It's a 2014. My guess, it was ordered with next generation but delivered with standard seats. Whomever buys the car will get the next gens from Tesla.

If you decide to keep the existing seats, Tesla will give you a partial refund. I got my refund in 2 weeks.

Tesla was offering an inventory P85D, red, 2500 miles, fully loaded for 118K before rebate. I guess it must be gone by now.

It's a 2014. My guess, it was ordered with next generation but delivered with standard seats. Whomever buys the car will get the next gens from Tesla.