Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As you will have read elsewhere, Tesla announced firmware 6.2 overnight. The features are listed in detail at http://www.teslamotors.com/en_AU/presskit.

So what will make it to Australia and what won't?

Energy and Range
Trip Planner: I think YES
Automatic routing along Tesla’s Charging Network: I think YES​
Push Notifications at Superchargers: I think YES​
Range Assurance: I think PARTIAL; I understand this feature uses topography and wind speeds and wonder whether the latter data will be available

Driver Assistance Features
Automatic Emergency Braking: I think YES, although wonder what regulatory issues there are, but note that other OEMs offer similar features
Blind Spot Warning: I think YES

Valet Mode: I think YES, but we don't do valet-parking quite like the Yanks.

Do others have thoughts?

So 6.2 has installed, but have a green text warning that the driver assistance features are not available and I should call service.

Have tried resetting main screen and small screen twice, but to no avail.

Ho hum, sounds like a call to Tesla in the morning unless the car has second thoughts overnight.

So 6.2 has installed, but have a green text warning that the driver assistance features are not available and I should call service.

Have tried resetting main screen and small screen twice, but to no avail.

Ho hum, sounds like a call to Tesla in the morning unless the car has second thoughts overnight.

very sorry to hear that TesAus... Please keep us updated as to how this gets resolved... What a pain having to worry about error messages like that. Hope it is something simple.

The error is noted by others on the company forum as well. Needs a phone call to service so it can be reported to head office. The car is drivable. Have not checked my install yet. Rebooting both screens which should be done as a routine anyway, apparently does not fix. In some cases people are reporting that the message goes away on its own after a variable period of time.