Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2015 - July 10-12

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Administrator
TMCconnect_h1_redgray.png

Tesla Motors Club (TMC) is excited to announce TMC Connect 2015, our third annual users’ conference and expo. TMC Connect 2015 will take place on the weekend of July 10-12, 2015 in Santa Clara, California.

This year we will continue to provide our conference attendees with networking opportunities, discussions with EV experts, and other compelling activities for Tesla enthusiasts. We will also be offering several truly unique experiences:

• a panel discussion with key Tesla engineers
  • coordinated tours at the Tesla Factory (based on availability)
  • a Saturday night function hosted in conjunction with Tesla Motors

Beyond the symposium itself, Santa Clara’s central location offers numerous opportunities for attendees who would like to explore Silicon Valley and scenic California destinations. San Francisco, Napa, Monterey and Carmel are all within convenient driving distance of Silicon Valley, while the more adventurous of you can take advantage of the new Manteca Supercharger to visit Yosemite to the east.

to be notified when Registration opens. To see last year’s agenda, click here. We look forward to seeing you at TMC Connect 2015!

So Bonnie, Thursday night a go for the picnic???

I'll make an announcement soon, but Sunday (7/12) is more likely, starting in the afternoon (giving everyone time for a leisurely breakfast at TMC Connect). I just finished another large event here at the house (unrelated to Tesla) and am a little worn out. I'll start the 2nd Annual Party at Picnic Creek (PPC2) planning in the next week.

I honestly might not be able to make it either, due to lack of vacation time. Turns out going to Saudi Arabia AND Portugal in the same year leave you with very little time to do anything else. But Brianman and I have hatched a plan so I may make it yet...