Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Speaks with NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang 3/17/2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting. I was looking for that interview but couldn't find it.

Sure. Hope, it helps with waiting a whole thirteen hours for tomorrow's press call ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, we finally found a CEO who's a more awkward public speaker than Elon. That guy's a goof. "You're my last 'thing' [interview]. Could you not ruin the whole thing?"

I get that he was trying to be funny, but it didn't work.

I see what you are saying. I was thinking it must be rough to be a CEO in front of your engineers with Elon Musk on the stage with you (I think the audience was people working at Nvidia). Especially when Elon says at one point something like... "if any of you want to work on autonomous driving, please come to Tesla."

... I was thinking it must be rough to be a CEO in front of your engineers with Elon Musk on the stage with you (I think the audience was people working at Nvidia). Especially when Elon says at one point something like... "if any of you want to work on autonomous driving, please come to Tesla."

GPU Technology Conference | GPU Technology Conference

Looks like that was a conference for developers within the Nvidia ecosystem (GPU developers). That would be focused on the 3rd party developers that are developing for the Nvidia platform, rather than an audience of people that are Nvidia employees.