Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S 60 Tons of add-ons - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S 60 Tons of add-ons

Beautiful and extremely well maintained. This car is loaded with add-ons:

Dual Chargers
Supercharger Enabled
Suspension Package
Performance Leather Interior (no longer available as an option during purchase)
Tech Package:
LED fog and cornering lights with automatic high beams
Automatic keyless entry
Lighted door handles
Power liftgate
Electrochromatic mirrors
Power folding, heated side mirrors with memory
GPS enabled Homelink
Parcel Shelf
Sun Roof
Two Keys
California HOV Access Stickers
Recently taken in for its yearly checkup

VIN: 5YJSA1S10EFP29898

List Date: 3/16/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Tesla Model S 60 Tons of add-ons
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

cTDxKU2ggnwX.jpg
XngZKdPvQx0W.jpg
02BnxACvZ6ft.jpg
nME6qpmNYUFV.jpg
4BabfQWt2BNJ.jpg
guXWHJUYjWM3.jpg
xrEhKN4zyfwe.jpg
JeGFnZRj5ZVt.jpg
hTNKhF0vGNVW.jpg
nUcHkpnrupTc.jpg
nNatt1MKd38p.jpg
yKyZ4KDCZA7Y.jpg
hCC0bWDgAeXg.jpg
2Y6WRpx0AJBa.jpg
J6MmanZeCtHA.jpg
UvgPmZYbB3PB.jpg
Aj86ePHd5Bvv.jpg
b6v6yuKTbmxX.jpg
r3bUVTN6xDD1.jpg
DUMf8C1wqHKB.jpg

Hey everyone, how about, just for a change, we leave this poster alone and not jump on the "holy cow, your price is too high" rant again. I think OP will figure it out on his/her own.

Just a thought...

Sounds nice but... This is an open forum that is all things Tesla. As a result, there is a lot of knowledge out there about actual sales as well as people providing data points about comparable inventory, CPO cars. As long as they are not being a jerk about it, it is far more beneficial to the masses to have some sort of check in place. I find it very helpful especially as it is so hard to value used Tesla's.

2014 Tesla Model S 60 Tons of add-ons

To @salamgd, currently a comparatively equipped 60 would cost $84,070. I am assuming that in the OP "Suspension package" means the air suspension as I don't see what else it could mean, and that price includes the second onboard charger which is now a $2,000 item in the Accessories online store.

Of course that price does not include the Federal tax credit and the CA state rebate which together are $10K. So those would take the new price down to $74K, less than the OP's asking price of $75K.

So the asking price seems like a tough sell for anyone who bothers to check the Tesla website to see what a new 60 with the same options costs.

Also, a comparable new one would have the Auto Pilot hardware and software since it would have the Tech Package.

The OP does not state how many miles are on the car being offered.

Sounds nice but... This is an open forum that is all things Tesla. As a result, there is a lot of knowledge out there about actual sales as well as people providing data points about comparable inventory, CPO cars. As long as they are not being a jerk about it, it is far more beneficial to the masses to have some sort of check in place. I find it very helpful especially as it is so hard to value used Tesla's.

Isn't that what I said on the last post??...:)

Since someone mentioned the value of adding data points, here I go:

I was just quoted two days ago by a Tesla rep: $70k for a CPO 60kwh with autopilot tech package, supercharger, and grey metallic paint. Then add in the government rebates. One more thing no one has mentioned is that a CPO gets the full 4 year bumper-to-bumper warranty; this car gets the remainder of its warranty.

Reality is this car would actually sell for $60-65k, cause I can get an 85kwh for $65-70k and P85 for $70-80k.

Since someone mentioned the value of adding data points, here I go:

I was just quoted two days ago by a Tesla rep: $70k for a CPO 60kwh with autopilot tech package, supercharger, and grey metallic paint. Then add in the government rebates. One more thing no one has mentioned is that a CPO gets the full 4 year bumper-to-bumper warranty; this car gets the remainder of its warranty.

Reality is this car would actually sell for $60-65k, cause I can get an 85kwh for $65-70k and P85 for $70-80k.

CPO doesn't qualify for government rebates since you would be the second owner.