Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sydney-Newcastle meet up Sunday April 19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that many of us have our cars (and the number is growing) I wanted to resurrect the idea of a meet up of owners in Sydney/Newcastle areas.

To make it easy for people coming from both directions this would suggest a location on the Central Coast somewhere (under 100kms from either end depending upon where you are coming from).

My suggestion is Trackside Restaurant at Gosford Trackside Restaurant

It is easily accessible from the M1 (F3 for the traditionalists), has a fair amount of parking, is car themed, and has a fairly broad menu. As an added bonus they sometimes have those "drive an exotic car for a day" experiences coming through driving porsches, ferraris etc. and we might be able to spread the word to some other car enthusiasts.

Anyone have other suggestions or preferences for a venue or a day (Saturday or Sunday?)

I was thinking maybe leave it until mid/late April in case people are away over Easter?

Now that many of us have our cars (and the number is growing) I wanted to resurrect the idea of a meet up of owners in Sydney/Newcastle areas.

To make it easy for people coming from both directions this would suggest a location on the Central Coast somewhere (under 100kms from either end depending upon where you are coming from).

My suggestion is Trackside Restaurant at Gosford Trackside Restaurant

It is easily accessible from the M1 (F3 for the traditionalists), has a fair amount of parking, is car themed, and has a fairly broad menu. As an added bonus they sometimes have those "drive an exotic car for a day" experiences coming through driving porsches, ferraris etc. and we might be able to spread the word to some other car enthusiasts.

Anyone have other suggestions or preferences for a venue or a day (Saturday or Sunday?)

I was thinking maybe leave it until mid/late April in case people are away over Easter?

So I propose that we meet at Trackside for Lunch at 12:00 on Sunday April 19. @TesAus do we need to book?

So I propose that we meet at Trackside for Lunch at 12:00 on Sunday April 19. @TesAus do we need to book?

Agreed that Sunday April 19th at 12.00 would seem to be a consensus.

I will book a table for 10 people for now. We can confirm numbers closer to the time and I am sure there would be adjacent tables if others turned up.

I am easy either way about partners, though my wife won't be able to make it that weekend as she has other commitments.