Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iOS Tesla App - Can one login operate multiple cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are looking at a second Model S (a lease for the wife) and I was just curious, will we each have to login using our own user name and password? Or if we wanted could we actually link BOTH cars to the same account? I know when I hit the top left corner menu button it shows my car in a "list" -- but, can that list show a 2nd/additional car?

At the store the other day I saw there is an app specifically for the employees that gives them control over multiple cars, so I guess the question is does such an animal exist for consumers?

Yes the app can show multiple cars under the same account login. Just tell Tesla that is what you want when you order the second car.

For your second Tesla you can have a separate account created with its own login. But I do not know if you can then link the accounts so both cars will be available in the app under one login, or if you will have to exit the app and log back in using the second login to see the second car.

Ask Tesla but confirm their answer by asking a second person independent.y of the first. Sometimes the salespeople in the showrooms do not know the correct answer to infrequently asked questions.