Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massachusetts Film Wrappers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 85D is in transit. I intend to use my Tesla as an every day driver (90 miles/day). I've had paint blasted off the front of my cars in the past due to salt, sand, etc. on the highway. I'm looking to wrap my car with XPEL, 3M, etc. (I haven't decided on front or full wrap.) Anybody have Massachusetts recommendations, and specifically, personal experience.

Thanks.

I have this same question. I just got my P85D and I'm looking to get it similarly wrapped. The two I've had recommended to me are Seajay's in Billerica and Unique Car Care in Stoneham.

There are a few threads on this. I had great service from Rick at Unique Car Care - Opticoat all over and Xpel film on front and back. Another place I've heard recommended is Wheel Dynamic in Natick.

Another shout out for Rick Nelson...I have been using him for years..he did my Tesla and I also got a whole car wrap done on my Mclaren, would not trust anyone else with the car to the point that I got the car delevered straight to his shop. Best part is he is the best at detailing AND wrapping the car.......6/5 star rating.......

I used them to wrap my S. $6500 for the full wrap, another grand on top of it to do OptiCoat. I don't think you can recover the cost at all through resale, so make your decision wisely.

Frontal wrap runs about 2200 to 2400 I think.

For a used vehicle, I'm pretty sure you have to do a lot of paint correction which is an additional cost.

Don't mean to discourage you, but thought you would appreciate some pricing and option information.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterK
you're looking at roughly ~$6000 for a full wrap and anywhere between $1-2k to add ceramic coat on top of that. Is it worth it for resale? no. nobody who buys your car is going to care. Is it worth it to maintain aesthetics for yourself? yeah.