Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" Tesla Silver Turbines - Set of 4, Everything except the tires - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21" Tesla Silver Turbines - Set of 4, Everything except the tires

These 21" silver turbines are perfect. The center caps, TPMS sensors and a set of used lug nuts are all included. The lug nuts are functional, but are definitely not new looking. The rims were just refinished by a highly respected shop, and look absolutely perfect. The little highlights in the photos are from the ambient lighting, and the color is 100% Tesla silver.

Plus actual shipping costs, with a cap of $250 -- if it's more, I'll cover the remainder.

The amounts are in U.S. dollars.

List Date: 3/11/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" Tesla Silver Turbines - Set of 4, Everything except the tires
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

G4fkUQPD6SSA.jpg
UHDwr2P8EEmm.jpg
e5ChxvaNVadT.jpg
vSyPjUfg12dj.jpg
WkvxsnSFNqv0.jpg

Mobile friendly version: 21" Tesla Silver Turbines - Set of 4, Everything except the tires

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

21" Tesla Silver Turbines - Set of 4, Everything except the tires

These 21" silver turbines are perfect. The center caps, TPMS sensors and a set of used lug nuts are all included. The lug nuts are functional, but are definitely not new looking. The rims were just refinished by a highly respected shop, and look absolutely perfect. The little highlights in the photos are from the ambient lighting, and the color is 100% Tesla silver.

The site didn't offer a variable shipping notation from Canada, but only actual shipping cost will be included, with a cap of $250 -- if it's more, I'll cover the remainder.

List Date: 3/11/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" Tesla Silver Turbines - Set of 4, Everything except the tires
On Sale For: $1,900.00 + $250.00 Shipping

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: 21" Tesla Silver Turbines - Set of 4, Everything except the tires

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Call me me I am in Canada. Us or Canadian dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

Email me. Or I'll give you my phone number [email protected]