Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can I cancel the Model X reservation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone knows how to do this?

Is there a number to call? Should I stop by a local Tesla store and ask someone there to help me cancel the reservation? How long does it take to get the deposit back?

Thanks!
Sorry to hear you are cancelling your reservation. We are so close to the final stretch now, but I'm sure you know that already are perhaps your circumstances changed. Its been a long wait for sure!

In any case, I believe the easiest way is to use the Contact page at Tesla Motors with the topic of "Existing Order or Reservation". They may offer a wire transfer which could happen in as little as 1-2 days, or mail you a cheque the old fashion way. Its usually no hassle. Include your RN # and be sure to include your latest contact numbers and mail address.

Cheers,
Paul

Thank you Paul. I filled the form yesterday but no response yet. Can anyone from Tesla customer service give me a call and help me with cancellation? Thank you!!

This forum (teslamotorsclub.com) is not part of Tesla. They may or may not see your request over here. Nor would they know who you are by your username (unless your name in real life is 'yoyofather' :)).

Best bet is to contact Tesla or stop in at your local Tesla store and get help from someone there.

Tesla employs creepy internet-stalkers that maintain data on owners and their online persona. They just might.

Screen Shot 2015-04-15 at 6.58.08 AM.png