Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Window Tint Installer Recommendations in San Luis Obispo County area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got mine done at SLO tint on Tank Farm road. They did a good job, but bent my frunk. They had no business being in there and paid for the repair properly. They charged $375 for 4 windows and the rear hatch using Lumar. I would use them again. PM me if you want to talk about my job or come over and see their work.

I got mine done at SLO tint on Tank Farm road. They did a good job, but bent my frunk. They had no business being in there and paid for the repair properly. They charged $375 for 4 windows and the rear hatch using Lumar. I would use them again. PM me if you want to talk about my job or come over and see their work.

Cool i was hoping you would see this post. I've noticed you're one of the more vocal SLO people. Once I get my car in a week or two ill swing by to see how yours turned out. I've used San Luis Tint on Higuera for two of my other cars but always felt they were pricey. At least SLO Tint knows not to mess with my Frunk :)

If you can locate a Spectra Photosync dealer in the area, then this will be your best bet. This is an expensive product, but it is also the top in terms of heat rejection and clarity. You no longer have to go dark to block heat and this is what this film is known for. A 2nd alternative would be CeraLuxe Quantum Ceramic - a pure 100% ceramic based tint that can block out a significant amount of IR and its TSER rating is higher than most except for Photosync. It's manufactured by the same company that makes PhotoSync.