Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 11, 2015 Texas is no longer an island!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
March 12, 2015 Texas is no longer an island!

I just got word that the Ardmore and Weatherford Superchargers are getting activated tomorrow!

This is great news for the north exit!!! (or entry if you're coming to Texas ;) )

Edited the title. Weatherford opens today, Ardmore tomorrow!

Last edited:
Let's celebrate with a gathering and perhaps a late lunch at the Ardmore Supercharger this Saturday March 14 at 1pm! Unite the Texas and Oklahoma Tesla owners for the first time!

Main Thread:
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/39545-Supercharger-Ardmore-OK

For those of you who want the FULL supercharger experience, we still have openings for the Shamrock St Patricks Day parade on Saturday March 14. You'd need to get to us by 10am to join in.

You can test Ardmore, Weatherford, AND Shamrock all on 1 trip, plus join in the Shamrock festivities.

PM me if you

Also, I realized the Amarillo folks (85kWh) can go from Shamrock, Weatherford, Wichita and then on up to the great Supercharger Highway! So technically, yesterday WAS the day Texas was no longer an island!

I'm looking forward to the Ardmore dot being lit later today, and then using it tomorrow.