Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking Delivery - Los Angeles (Centinela) or Costa Mesa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi - does anyone here took their delivery on either Los Angeles - Centinela (service center) or Costa Mesa (sales & service center)? I have the opportunity to either take delivery in LA or Costa Mesa, just want to see how are you guys' experiences on either one and if there are any tips.

Thanks!

I just took Delivery this past Saturday and it went smoothly. Paperwork was 15 minutes (if that). Car tour was minimal since I have been trolling this forums for months, I knew as much if not more than the DS. =)

Everyone was friendly, was in and out in less than an hour. Car was immaculate, saw some wax residue and they were quick to have the detailer remove and buff to a nice shine. No complaints from my experience whatsoever. If you have specific questions, perhaps I can help provide additional insight.

I just took Delivery this past Saturday and it went smoothly.
No complaints from my experience whatsoever. If you have specific questions, perhaps I can help provide additional insight.

Thanks for the info and congrats! What time was your pick up appointment and which location did you pick up from? Did you feel rushed during the delivery process?

Also, did you by chance get any swags :) ?

I have taken delivery once in Torrance and twice in Costa Mesa.

It's all dependent on the day, mine was 31Dec14 so it wasn't rushed but I didn't need any explanation for the p85d as I'd had 2 p85s before that.

Did get a couple of Tesla scarfs on the next gen seats but dunno if they were a one off.