Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PAST EVENT: SRQ Caffeine, Gasoline & Electrons

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Saturday, April 25th at 7:30 am at the Phillipi Estate Park, 5500 S Tamiami Trial, Sarasota, FL 34231.

This monthly Cars & Coffee type event is sponsored by SRQCars.com and is usually called "Caffeine & Gasoline". However, we hope that a large contingent of our local members will attend to let folks know that electrons are a better fuel.

This event is regularly scheduled for the last Saturday of the month. Complimentary coffee and donuts are provided.

Attendees are encouraged to bring non-perishable canned foods to benefit the All Faiths Food Bank.

This event is scheduled for 8:00 am to 10:00 am, but spots fill up quickly so we should try to arrive at 7:30 am.

Invitations have been sent to members in the Sarasota-Bradenton area. Club members in other regions that are interesed in attending should respond to this thread.

Tesla owners who are not members of the club are welcome to join us.

If you are not a member of the club, but are interested in joining, please click on the link to Florida Tesla Enthusiasts in my signature.

Larry

Last edited:
I am planning to be there, but have a potential scheduling conflict that will not be resolved until tonight. Will be there around 7:00 if it works out.

I also may have to leave early because of said conflict. Larry - is it ok to bug out of this thing before it's over?

I am planning to be there, but have a potential scheduling conflict that will not be resolved until tonight. Will be there around 7:00 if it works out.

I also may have to leave early because of said conflict. Larry - is it ok to bug out of this thing before it's over?

Hi Rick,

I look forward to seeing you. I'm not an early bird, you will definitely be the first one there. :wink:

I haven't been to this event before, but all the other "Cars & Coffee" type events I've attended leaving early is never a problem.

I've sent you an evite invitation. Please click on the "View Invitation" link for details.

Larry

Last edited:
Some photos:

Margaret Capodice.jpg

Cars, Caffine, Gasoline and Electrons 002s.jpg

Cars, Caffine, Gasoline and Electrons 003s.jpg

Cars, Caffine, Gasoline and Electrons 004s.jpg

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

Moderator note: I am making this recurring monthly event a sticky.

Larry