Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who wants to take this cheeky Kiwi for a ride in their Tesla between March 17-23?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I'm Andrew, a 23 yr/old Tesla/Musk fan from Christchurch New Zealand.

I'm going to be in San Francisco between March 17th - 23rd and would love to have a look at/ride in a Tesla while I'm over as they haven't quite made it to NZ yet. This seems like the best place to ask so I thought I'd throw it out there!

Hi I'm Andrew, a 23 yr/old Tesla/Musk fan from Christchurch New Zealand.

I'm going to be in San Francisco between March 17th - 23rd and would love to have a look at/ride in a Tesla while I'm over as they haven't quite made it to NZ yet. This seems like the best place to ask so I thought I'd throw it out there!

There are a few Teslas in New Zealand now (Auckland anyway). Check out First NZ Model S.

Who wants to take this cheeky Kiwi for a ride in their Tesla between March 17...

Andrew I'm confident that if you call the Burlingame Showroom and Service Center (closest to SF) they will let you do a test drive. Get an international driver's license in NZ before you leave for your trip, just to be sure.

Hi guys, thanks so much for your replies!

I'd assumed test driving from a showroom was out of the question due to being from overseas so thanks for pointing me back to that. Will sort out an International licence before I leave.

Very excited.

If you are in Southern California on Saturday 21 March, we have an EV Gathering in Santa Ana
at the Hometown Buffet on 17th street, just 2 blocks East of the I-5 freeway.
We have breakfast and chat from about 8 AM to at least 11 AM.

We typically have LEAFs, Teslas, and Rav4EVs, occasionally Coda, and others.
If you get down here, perhaps on your way home, we can probably arrange
to pick you up.

Cheers, Gary

Thanks for pointing me back to Tesla for a test drive. They made everything super easy and it was so cool!

Cheesy post test drive photo below -

IMG_3293.JPG