Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

21" charcoal wheels staggered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

used set of 21" tesla OEM wheels.
Color : charcoal
style : staggered (p85+)

I took these of my car and decided not to store them. Happy with my new set of wheels. Pm me with questions, willing to ship anywhere, In boxes already for storage.

Thank you for looking

List Date: 3/6/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" charcoal wheels staggered
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $3,800.00

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

whe1CCwYQcXv.jpg
qHcDwFeu5TDZ.jpg

used set of 21" tesla OEM wheels.
Color : charcoal
style : staggered (p85+)

I took these of my car and decided not to store them. Happy with my new set of wheels. Pm me with questions, willing to ship anywhere, In boxes already for storage.

Thank you for looking

List Date: 3/6/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 21" charcoal wheels staggered
On Sale For: $3,500.00 + $300.00 Shipping

buynowbutton.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

whe1CCwYQcXv.jpg
qHcDwFeu5TDZ.jpg

Mobile friendly version: 21" charcoal wheels staggered

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

You realize that tesla sells these rims and tires for not much more, with tmps .... Good luck. Too much money.

Last edited:
I am open to offers on the wheels. But tesla won't sell you these wheels unless you have the actual model car that allows them, same with the spoilers I'm told. So this makes it easy for someone wanting that extra grip and factory specs. I just don't want to store them. I live near the factory so I can provide tpms if someone needs them. Tires were used on my new wheels so I can't provide those, sorry.

Thank you you guys for all the input. I'm eager to sell so send me offers. Thanks again

I am open to offers on the wheels. But tesla won't sell you these wheels unless you have the actual model car that allows them, same with the spoilers I'm told. So this makes it easy for someone wanting that extra grip and factory specs. I just don't want to store them. I live near the factory so I can provide tpms if someone needs them. Tires were used on my new wheels so I can't provide those, sorry.

Thank you you guys for all the input. I'm eager to sell so send me offers. Thanks again

Actually, that's a myth. I bought a set, and they were happy to install them on my 60. Even mounted tires that they did NOT sell me.
So....

21" Staggered Wheels from Tesla

Actually, that's a myth. I bought a set, and they were happy to install them on my 60. Even mounted tires that they did NOT sell me.
So....

Is it true you can order a staggered set of gray 21's from Tesla? I was at several stores and they said not possible.
How did you do it? Do you have a contact number to call?

Thank you,
Ramon

Is it true you can order a staggered set of gray 21's from Tesla? I was at several stores and they said not possible.
How did you do it? Do you have a contact number to call?

Thank you,
Ramon

Well, they don't offer the staggered anymore, for one.
But most service centers have wheels in stock. My store is in Austin Texas. And they had no issue selling me an extra one because one that I brought was warped.
But then again, I have a really good relationship with the service center. But they didn't do anything off the books though, so, I'm sure it's not "policy" not to install them on 60s.

I AM talking about the service center, NOT the Gallery. They seldom know what they're talking about. heh heh.

I was told that Tesla is hoarding them at service centers for owners that break them.....because they do not come on cars anymore and they need them in stock and ready for emergencies.

That sounds about right. But they are still allowed to sell them, and still allowed to mount on any Tesla, as far as I'm concerned. They ARE a pretty penny though. Much more than buying them as a pack. I think last time I asked, it was like $1495.00 a pop.