Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers - Wyoming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In New Mexico there are 2 sites that have suddenly been discovered to have SC's imminent. These are both at Holiday Inn Express facilities. There are Holiday Inn Express facilities in both Sheridan and Gillette. What are the chances that either or both of these could be the sites of our "hoped for/dreamed of" SC's? BigHorn have you checked the one in Sheridan? I talked to the desk clerk and she didn't seem to recognize "Tesla" so?? Couldn't find a number for the Gillette HIExpress. These could be stealth sites??

The 2 locations are Santa Rosa and Albuquerque in New Mexico.

In New Mexico there are 2 sites that have suddenly been discovered to have SC's imminent. These are both at Holiday Inn Express facilities. There are Holiday Inn Express facilities in both Sheridan and Gillette. What are the chances that either or both of these could be the sites of our "hoped for/dreamed of" SC's? BigHorn have you checked the one in Sheridan? I talked to the desk clerk and she didn't seem to recognize "Tesla" so?? Couldn't find a number for the Gillette HIExpress. These could be stealth sites??

The 2 locations are Santa Rosa and Albuquerque in New Mexico.

The local Tesla owner offered up a couple of his hotels for superchargers in Sheridan and Gillette but the locations were apparently vetoed because of a dearth of local amenities. He is also a part owner of the Holiday Inn which is a more central location near a strip mall, fast food and a Wal-mart. There is no HI Express in Sheridan. I had asked him to consider offering the HI property, but he said getting all the investors to agree would be difficult. Currently, he's working with Destination Charging to put in 80A HPWCs. Hopefully, the supercharger team is onto something good--my main Tesla contact has moved onto another project.

i had noticed the recent quick advances in NM and shared that with an owner there today. I hadn't recognized the HIE connection though.