Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Denver area owners club?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a private google group called: Colorado Front Range Tesla Enthusiasts. It's not very active. There were about a dozen topics last year. PM stevezzzz for membership. Maybe you can bring it back to life and schedule some coffee / food meets?

I just went back to the PM Steve sent me when I was asking the same thing.
I just fired off an email to the group's admin, Mark K. It's been pretty inactive, but maybe you can change that... :biggrin:
Clearly I failed. :tongue: Looks like we need a motivated person to get this going!

- - - Updated - - -

Out of state owners welcome? I am in denver often enough (but miss my Tesla) :D
I don't see why not. The more the merrier, right?

Funny Boston story... I was at a wedding and the bride's family was from Boston. I don't meet many people from Boston. Their 20-something son had a very thick accent.
Him: Hi I'm Mock.
Me: Mock? That's a very unusual name.
Him: No, Maaaaaghk.
Me: Nice to meet you Maaaaaghk.
Wife: [kicks my leg].
Me: What?!?
Him: [shakes his head and walks away].
The mom stepped in and explained his name was "Mark." Mark wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the trip. He thought I had made fun of him, when really it's was just my bad brain.

The way is see it: Tesla owner, Check. In Denver for a meet up, Check.

Well then.. Perhaps a standing event that people can join if they like. Another group I know does drinks at 6pm at a local bar.

Anyone have suggestions for a good bar? I would say Uno's by the North supercharger, but I am personally not a fan. Most of the places down by Park Meadows get quite busy.