Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dodge warns of dealership scamming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Frankly, given that Dodge hasn't actually, you know, done anything about this and didn't identify the dealers, this sounds suspiciously like Dodge sending out a press release to get free press touting how much in demand their Hellcat is.

Not to be so pessimistic, but HASN'T almost every dealer tried to scam a buyer? It seems to be the American way: "you really do need that BS paint and fabric protector...) The nice thing I have seen at Tesla is the price is what it is, period. So I knew right away what all my impulses were going to set me back. I never got any pressure at all to do add ons. I was actually told by my sales rep that the fog lights, winter package (in Central CA), yacht floor, extended Nappa leather and ambient lighting simply were not worth the price for what I describes as my needs and wants. That has NEVER happened to me with all all the cars that I have bought.

And I disagree with (albeit with the comedic reference) to OEMs discrediting dealers. They deserve it!!!

I have had nothing but shockingly excellent experiences with Tesla all the way though the order, torturous waiting and service. Delivery was a bit amateur, but they did diver it to my house. Never had that before!!!!