Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LHD / RHD Roadster numbers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Loosely speaking, there were 2,500 Roadsters made.

There are currently 49 Roadsters registered in the UK although as far as I know around 70+ were sold here.

There's only a few RHD countries where they were sold:- UK, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia. Although there's at least one in New Zealand because I've seen it - an amazing looking green one, and there's bound to be a few other places where they've ended up as imports.

I would have thought there's little more than 20-30 in each of the other RHD territories but I have no way of verifying that. I know we have a few HK members on the forum - perhaps they can chime in on this ?

Overall, I'd suggest the ratio of LHD / RHD is around 12:1.

Loosely speaking, there were 2,500 Roadsters made.

There are currently 49 Roadsters registered in the UK although as far as I know around 70+ were sold here.

There's only a few RHD countries where they were sold:- UK, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia. Although there's at least one in New Zealand because I've seen it - an amazing looking green one, and there's bound to be a few other places where they've ended up as imports.

I would have thought there's little more than 20-30 in each of the other RHD territories but I have no way of verifying that. I know we have a few HK members on the forum - perhaps they can chime in on this ?

Overall, I'd suggest the ratio of LHD / RHD is around 12:1.

I understand there are around 50 Roadsters here in Hong Kong. And I know of one in Singapore (unregistered, but physically located there).

Volta.