Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how to add profile picture and contact administrator?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wanted to add a photo of my roadster to my profile but not sure how...looks like administrator needs to edit a setting for this to be possible? And how do you contact the administrator of this site?
thank you!

Click 'Settings' in the top-right, then choose "Edit Profile Picture" from the "My Settings" side bar on the left.

You may have to post some more messages on this forum before you have the rights to be able to do that.

To contact Admins, there is a 'Contact Us' link in the footer of each page. If you want to contact a moderator for a particular sub-forum, then you can Personal Message (PM) using the links to moderators shown at the bottom of each forum thread page.

Click 'Settings' in the top-right, then choose "Edit Profile Picture" from the "My Settings" side bar on the left.

You may have to post some more messages on this forum before you have the rights to be able to do that.

To contact Admins, there is a 'Contact Us' link in the footer of each page. If you want to contact a moderator for a particular sub-forum, then you can Personal Message (PM) using the links to moderators shown at the bottom of each forum thread page.
I don't see a Settings icon in the top right. Has it changed?

I've got the same problem. I hoped that clicking on the place holder for the profile picture (avatar) on m profile page would lead the way, but this error message popped up:

Change profile picture.gif

Surely, there must be a way to upload and change one's avatar.

Got the same issue. Been searching for where signature is actually set. Not found anywhere I can see. Not even the absense of same. And I'm a supporting member. Love it.... :)

I've used many different forum software(s) and they all have quirks. But they (quirks) need to be documented!

Got the same issue. Been searching for where signature is actually set. Not found anywhere I can see. Not even the absense of same. And I'm a supporting member. Love it.... :)

I've used many different forum software(s) and they all have quirks. But they (quirks) need to be documented!
So, if six is the magic number, this post should fix it. I have a hard time understanding why the developers (and I know the admins may not be able to control it) didn't make this an option to be shown saying 'you can't do this yet' in your profile.