Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SF Meet? Maybe late March?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All -

Yesterday, my wife and I were driving down 101N and we saw four M3s and a S63 flying down towards Fisherman's Wharf (I think). I was like, there must be a meet somewhere.

So a lightbulb came on today and I wanted to know if anyone is interested in meeting up? Maybe late March? I was thinking of meeting up in AT&T park somewhere, then here are the stops that I was thinking of:
-Fisherman's Wharf
-Twin Peaks
-somewhere in 280 or 1
-Cut to 92E
-Last stop at Fremont Supercharger?

I've never been part of a meet nor spearhead an event like this, but I thought it would be cool to meet new folks who shares the same passion as I am with our cars. You don't necessarily have to drive a TESLA to meet. In fact, I would love to see different cars. I'm open to ANY suggestions. Let me know if you're interested.

Here's what we need:
Lock in day or date: Saturday or Sunday (I prefer Sunday)
Agenda where we can eat?
Pit stops?
Good camera/video person?
:biggrin: (I saw BJORN's time lapse clip. It'll be sweet if someone has a GoPro and each and everyone of us overtake each other using the same lane. :wink:)
What else?

I don't know how the club thing works. Will every member get an email that someone posted in our group?

Anyway, hope to see/talk/collaborate with you folks soon.

Thanks,
Harold