Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any new P85D deliverys with Non-staggered 21" tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm curious to hear if they went with the front wheel width all around or the back. I'm guessing the front, but haven't seen any confirmation. I saw the tire width posted but not the wheel.
Was surprised that they dropped the ps 2's on the D.

Hmm. So no permanent change? When the initial post was made about this I went back and looked at the specs and order page and saw all mention of staggered setup and tire type had been removed. Was mostly curious from the viewpoint of what I'll end up doing when my first set wear out, and seeing what Tesla came up with as still suggested for the D.

For me, thinking new forged 20" wheels and whatever tire seems top at the time (pss and the all season version currently hold my attention, though lower road noise options with similar performance and wear would certainly be of interest). Hopefully it'll be a while before I have to start getting serious about looking.

That would suck if my car came without staggered wheels. The handling is SO MUCH better than those little skinny 245's in the back. Better stability and performance > a couple miles range. After all, its the PERFORMANCE version- why not get the performance wheel/tire setup?