Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introducing new Model X moderator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
Though I've said goodbye to my moderating role, AnOutsider remains as a moderator in this section - and additionally, we should all welcome a long-standing contributor, Paul Carter, as a new moderator here.

Paul has been on the wait list with all of us for a long time, long enough that he decided the only way he'd stand the wait was to buy a CPO Model S. So he went out that night and did just that. :) He's also the one who provides the awesome Model X reservation stats every month - many thanks for that!

This will shortly be the most active area of the forum, so he's going to have to hit the ground running and count on those of us (yes, looking at ALL of you) to help the tsunami of new reservation holders about to hit this area of the forum.

Welcome, Paul!

Last edited:
Excellent and congrats, does this mean you will have insider info now especially since my service centre and store are also yours :)
LOL. Thanks. I live close to the SC and the store isn't too far either. I do wave and thumbs up the store regularly as I drive past on my travels. They usually spot me going by. I'm overdue to pop in the store, but trying to stay away from the D. I can't handle the temptation. :love:

update: And to confirm
- I have no insider info
- I do not work for Tesla

Otherwise I would not be a moderator and be posting stuff like I have been.

Last edited:
It Is Known that NAFTA specifically excludes all the stock options, champagne, insider info and other goodies Mods are heir to from Crossing The Border, so under separate cover I've provided my address and other suchlike; do expect to see them prontissimo.

Does that make Paul "Prince Tesla" or "the usurper"? We will let the nickname grow organically. Congrats! Paul, from your PCH road trip crew from TMC 14....

Hah. I'm sure some angry poster will come up for a nickname for him - that's how Princess Tesla came about. I vote on the organic route. We have some very creative people here at times. :)
Let me help you out with that.
mrsparkle2.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what is the role of the moderator?

/Martin
To promote a friendly environment to exchange ideas & uphold the Terms Of Service.

Mr. Sparkle