Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please welcome @jhm as a new mod

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please welcome James (@jhs) as a new moderator to the Investor section of TMC. I'm delighted to have him aboard.

Welcome, we promise to behave, except during frenzy times

Some here get up to snippy poetry at such times, I will not name names

Is that a typo in the James' handle?

Mods.JPG

Thanks, Robert and everyone, for your welcome to this role.

I might point out that I am also a yoga instructor (RYT-200). So if I ever say something like, "Find a comfortable seated position, connect with your breath, relax around your eyes, mouth, jaw, and throat, allow your mind to settle and connect with your deepest intention before you make another post to TMC," you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Namaste, James

Little late to the party, but welcome, James! I don't visit here much and rarely cause trouble in this section :).

Awesome on the yoga. I have a newly built labyrinth in the back & a yoga instructor here is planning to hold classes out there (good energy is good energy). Namaste.

We now welcome Jim - all is good
When he takes you to the shed (var. type wood)
Instead of lambasting
He'll try some namasting
And if that doesn't give pause...it should

We now welcome Jim - all is good
When he takes you to the shed (var. type wood)
Instead of lambasting
He'll try some namasting
And if that doesn't give pause...it should
Ha, ha, thanks, Audubon. And if a little breathing doesn't work, I can put you in down dog for a few minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Little late to the party, but welcome, James! I don't visit here much and rarely cause trouble in this section :).

Awesome on the yoga. I have a newly built labyrinth in the back & a yoga instructor here is planning to hold classes out there (good energy is good energy). Namaste.
Thanks, Bonnie. Lovely to have a labyrinth in your own yard. I haven't walked a labyrinth in about ten years. Perhaps I should. I teach yoga within a church community, and it would be a nice to set up a labyrinth sometime.

Thanks, Bonnie. Lovely to have a labyrinth in your own yard. I haven't walked a labyrinth in about ten years. Perhaps I should. I teach yoga within a church community, and it would be a nice to set up a labyrinth sometime.

If you're ever looking for advice :), I just finished a certification over at Grace Cathedral with Dr. Lauren Artress. A small glimpse of mine (with the solar panels on my house glowing up on the hill). And yes, it has been a project. Yoga, labyrinths, meditation in general - all very helpful in keeping perspective here. :)

Feb 2015 morning.jpg