Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

FlasherZ

Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv
Jun 21, 2012
The purpose of this thread is to:

Post a quick update of the most recent delivery data including the highest reported VIN (include your country if outside the USA).

(Mods: can we make this a sticky wiki like the Model S thread? I couldn't let an empty sub-forum remain empty!)

Does the creation of these two new threads indicate an immediate pending need for these posts? Is there something the moderators know that they are not telling us? Anything you want to say Bonnie?

Last edited:
The purpose of this thread is to:

Post a quick update of the most recent delivery data including the highest reported VIN (include your country if outside the USA).

(Mods: can we make this a sticky wiki like the Model S thread? I couldn't let an empty sub-forum remain empty!)

Without there actually being info out there about the car, let alone orders, VINs and delivery information, I don't see the immediate need for such a sticky.

Hah! I just got some new woodenware that I'm assembling.

I've outsourced it to an acquaintance who has a larger-scale operation and will paint it for me, too. I got tired of the choice between painting all the crap myself or going with expensive cypress. But that's the reasons the cameras are there.

;-)