Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stepping Out / Changing Role

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
Hey All -

With some sadness, after 3+ years moderating, I’ve decided to turn in my moderator badge. I’m totally looking forward to participating more fully in discussions, derailing threads (sorry guys!) at times, and perhaps even visiting Snippiness a little more often than I have already. (Apologies in advance to my soon-to-be-former moderating colleagues.)

I didn’t expect to gain a community when I bought a Roadster, but that’s exactly what happened. I’ve made some great friends here on the forum, many of you I’ve met in person at different events. Some really great moderators remain and some new ones have come on board. This forum is an amazing place full of smart, witty, interesting, knowledgeable, successful and kind people. (I even ended up going into business with one of you.) There’s no way I’d stay away.

I’ll see many of you perhaps at TMC Connect 2015, others at local events … and am looking at a 2nd Party At Picnic Creek, if people are interested. And if you’re looking for a 70amp charge on Plugshare, you might just end up at my house. (Must like dogs.) And of course, I’ll still see you all on the forum and/or twitter from time to time.

- Bonnie

Last edited:
Hey All -

With some sadness, after 3+ years moderating, I’ve decided to turn in my moderator badge. I’m totally looking forward to participating more fully in discussions, derailing threads (sorry guys!) at times, and perhaps even visiting Snippiness a little more often than I have already. (Apologies in advance to my soon-to-be-former moderating colleagues.)

I didn’t expect to gain a community when I bought a Roadster, but that’s exactly what happened. I’ve made some great friends here on the forum, many of you I’ve met in person at different events. Some really great moderators remain and some new ones have come on board. This forum is an amazing place full of smart, witty, interesting, knowledgeable, successful and kind people. (I even ended up going into business with one of you.) There’s no way I’d stay away.

I’ll see many of you perhaps at TMC Connect 2015, others at local events … and am looking at a 2nd Party At Picnic Creek, if people are interested. And if you’re looking for a 70amp charge on Plugshare, you might just end up at my house. (Must like dogs.) And of course, I’ll still see you all on the forum and/or twitter from time to time.

- Bonnie

Bonnie - Thanks for all your time and effort as a moderator. TMC is a better place because of it. You'll be missed as a Mod. Looking forward to your posts as a user.

Thank you for all the moderation in moderation. :)

You're the most level headed person I've known over the past 5 years, and I'm not kidding. Hope to see you at TMC Connect.

OMG! I could never fill your shoes, but you'll certainly be my mentor right? :crying:

I've seen you do so much work here, its truly amazing and can't thank-you enough. You are a great asset to this community no matter what aspect you participate in. Looking forward to seeing you this Summer and the picnic and TMC Connect.

Again thank-you So so much for 3 wonderful years on moderating... truly something I can aspire to live up to.

Hugs,
Paul

Bonnie, I will be sad to see you leave as a moderator; I have really appreciated how you stand up for the female forum members on some of the less than tasteful threads! Glad you are still sticking with the forum!

Hey All -

Oh good lord, she's loose!

They are dropping like flies now! First, the dolphin man and now, the princess. Should we coin a new acronym PFMSD (Post-Forum Moderation Stress Disorder)?!

Seriously, thanks a ton, Bonnie. Many of your posts brought a smile to my face over the past 4 years. It was also a pleasure meeting you on a couple of occasions; hopefully, we'll make it to Picnic Creek this summer. Each time we pass your town on the way to/from Tahoe, my wife and I talk about you for a bit :)