Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from reporter Dana Hull

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let the forum know that I left the San Jose Mercury News and have joined Bloomberg, where I am covering both Tesla and SpaceX. My email at Bloomberg is [email protected] and I'm still on Twitter @danahull.

I often write stories that feature Model S owners (and investors) and am committed to journalism that is fair, thorough and accurate. Just wanted to say hello, again, to friends here old and new!

Cheers,
Dana

Good luck at the new venue, Dana, and remember when you scour this forum for nifty stories, only the good news is trustable and accurate. Any bad news should be discounted 100 percent.:tongue:

I have always enjoyed and appreciated Dana's reporting.

Bloomberg sure needs someone like her to balance trolls like Cory Anderson.

Good point, though his name is Cory Johnson.

Dana, this may be beyond the realistic, but if you could find out what is behind Cory's multi year "never mind the facts, just attack at every turn" personal campaign against Tesla Motor's, that would be some investigative reporting I'd love to read!

fwiw, from 2012, my favorite bit of Tesla bashing from your new colleague... sounds like he's broken the story on Enron, complete with "fraud manipulator CEO caught red-handed" music in the middle as Elon ticks off several projections that have all actually come true.

Tesla's Slow Lane: Selling Another $147M in Stock - Bloomberg Business

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let the forum know that I left the San Jose Mercury News and have joined Bloomberg, where I am covering both Tesla and SpaceX. My email at Bloomberg is [email protected] and I'm still on Twitter @danahull.

I often write stories that feature Model S owners (and investors) and am committed to journalism that is fair, thorough and accurate. Just wanted to say hello, again, to friends here old and new!

Cheers,
Dana
Congrats on the new position Dana. I've followed your contributions to the Mercury and will do the same with Bloomberg. Cheers!

Congratulations Dana. I've enjoyed reading your many articles in the past. Good luck.

Oh by the way. It is very annoying that Bloomberg dropped the Disqus commenting system recently. I prefer to read articles that can be commented on in case there is some incorrect information contained within. Please let Bloomberg know that people like to comment on articles.