Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D glowing reviews from British car magazines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed a wave of reviews coming out today for the p85d in the UK, all exemplary and awarding praise for Tesla's unreal achievements.

Lets remind ourselves that the p85d reaches new levels of practicality and affordability if you compare it to something like the Mercedes SLS electric. Also a 4wd all electric car, also weighting close to 2.2 tonnes and also running close to 700bhp, ok in the SLS case slightly over 700bhp. Yet that car costs £300,000.

The Tesla p85d is faster, more practical and significantly cheaper. I'm guessing it doesn't have the ultimate handling and dynamics that the SLS has but its a significant achievement and one i'm very much looking forward to owning come the summer when my p85d turns up.

Autoexpress
Tesla P85D review | Auto Express

and

Autocar
2015 Tesla Model S P85D review | Autocar

The European Press event for the P85D launch was held yesterday 26th in Switzerland -followed by a Customer event today- so we can expect a bunch of articles & TV reports all over Europe in the coming days :smile:

E.

The European Press event for the P85D launch was held yesterday 26th in Switzerland -followed by a Customer event today- so we can expect a bunch of articles & TV reports all over Europe in the coming days :smile:

E.
If anyone is interested, I was at that Customer Event and took some pictures:
Dropbox - P85D European Launch Event Interlaken (the last three are videos)
I took them with my cell phone, so the quality is not very good.

If anyone is interested, I was at that Customer Event and took some pictures:

Was there too and the traction of the P85D during launch tests on a wet & cold (2deg C) road is just amazing.
And of course the experience was truly insane :)

My delivery for S85D just move from june to late may, but that's still way to long of a wait.