Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Model S P85+ black full optional - Italy and Europe - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

neopav

Apr 16, 2009
Signature Model S P85+ black full optional - Italy and Europe

Hi guys,

I am a long time lurker of TMC (5+ years!), but even if I write very little, I can say that I almost know everyone of you...
Thank you for all the precious info that I gather here!

I have received the very first Roadster in Italy on march 2010 (no store here at the time, I had to do all the registration work by myself!), on which I have already put 150.000 kms. And it is still driving beautifully... waiting for the v3.0 upgrade.

Then I received also the very first Model S in Italy, on september 2013.
It has been serviced a couple of time for minor corrections, like little rattles and an internal dome light not working.
But I can say that now it is as perfect as it could be, driving rock steady and without a single rattle!

I was lucky enough to be offered the option, just one week before it entered production, to add the newly proposed + package. (Most Signature Model S could not add this option just because that was not available when ordering).
This together with the sensors, the winter package, and everything that was possible to add just before entering production!

The only thing missing was the auto-folding side mirrors, but I made Tesla retrofit it to my car later.

So, I have installed in the car every possible optional, auto-folding mirrors included, with the only exception of the rear-facing seats for children which I don't need.
You can find the original configuration in one of the pictures here.

I am selling this beauty just because five months ago I placed and order for a P85D, which I will receive in one month.
I feel sad anyway, as it is a Signature one, with more optionals than most of the Signatures on the road...

The car, as I stated, has every possible optional (except the rear-facing seats), and so:
Performance motor
+ package (which I was very glad to order, this better the car a lot in my opinion!)
85 kwh battery with 8 year/infinite kms warranty
Parking sensors
Winter package with rear warmed seats
Anti-theft system
Upgraded audio system (Sound Studio) with Dolby Digital enhancements
Tech package (with free maps upgrade)
21 inch grey wheels (245 front, 265 rear!)
Pano roof
2 chargers for 20kw fast AC charging
Supercharger enabled
Carbon fiber spoiler
Carbon fiber interior
Black sport seats
Signature-only white headliner
Internal courtesy light package
Smart air suspensions

The car has a little less tha 50.000 kms.
But as you know, Tesla warranty is not measured in kms, but in years: so, six and half more years of warranty from now, unlimited kms!

As I am both a car and tech guy, I have treated it like a baby.
I can say that it is almost in mint condition (like my Roadster!).
I am ready to show it and let try it for everyone that want to test it, here where I live (Bassano del Grappa, Vicenza, not far from Venice)

It is immediately available (as my P85D is almost ready, and I also drive regularly the Roadster).

The original price was 121.390,00 Euros, to which was added another 1.500,00 Euros for retrofitting the auto-folding mirrors, for a total of 122.890,00 Euros.
I am selling it for 89.000,00 Euros, immediately ready.
This is also one of the few Signatures, probably maintaining an higher value as time passes (this is the reason why I am a little sad selling it...).

You can find some pictures here, also one with the original configuration.
Some of them where made in a professional photographic studio, and others were taken with my smartphone. But they are all original of my very car.
You can obviously ask me to send you higher res pictures, or some new pictures that I can take upon request.
And the car, as already stated, is ready to be test-driven by request.

Should you need any more info, you can contact me in this forum (under here or with a pm), by email to neopav AT gmail DOT com , or by phone at +39 393 3327583 (if you find the phone not available, please send an sms and I will call you back as soon as possible).

Feel free to ask everything you like!

List Date: 2/26/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Signature Model S P85+ black full optional - Italy and Europe
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

P4H3tBXK6Ery.jpg
fvkPZgDwepZN.jpg
DpreH6cWv3vX.jpg
1GEMp0SvAfhE.JPG
vHA5JYdRtdUC.JPG
U7kfRamH3N1E.JPG
Fn4y66EFnUXy.jpg
Jf7xfRPfP6sv.JPG
UDEkVjnfr6Ng.JPG
ZU3sBSwhVrm2.jpg
HKqM4sNfWE21.JPG
RgQnbrfMmZF8.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Signature Model S P85+ black full optional - Italy and Europe

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!