Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Club Flyers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so does the Tesla Motors Club have fliers we can hand out to other Tesla owners and or Dealers? I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea for the forum to distribute some fliers to active members so they can hand them out when ever they see another Tesla owner, or when they go to the dealer ask to leave some on the counter. I think it would benefit the club by adding in new members.

Discuss...

Last edited:
Has anybody thought about putting Tesla Motors Club flyers at Tesla Dealers? Does this forum / club have fliers that I just don't know about? I thought it would just be a neat way to get more members by just putting a stack at each dealer.

Only problem I see is that if you allow one group to put up a rack with flyers, then who all else will want to do the same? There are many EAA clubs, Plug In America, and maybe Toyota Prius would want to have an alternative flyer choice just in case the potential buyer gets discouraged about the delivery times and price. How would that work? And Tesla has their own forum that they probably would want everyone to "join".

I see the point you are making, but I didn't mean lets have the owner of Tesla Motors Club contact Tesla and try to work out a deal where TMC cards can be displayed in every dealer. I meant why not just have the forum owner create a few hundred fliers, and send them to active members in different states and countries and have them pass them out to dealers. For example have a forum member who is also well known at a local dealer, drive down there and say, "Hey I'm in this club, is it ok if I leave some fliers here for other owners?" Or something like that... I'm not saying get one of those tourist attraction shelves and put a couple dozen different types of fliers at a dealer. Just leave some on the counter or something along the lines of that. Just to have a growing community.

I also know that they have their own forums but Toyota, and other companies have their own forums, and I see club cards and stuff on the counters.

I'm not saying this should be done lets do it. I'm just throwing out an idea that I think might benefit the forums.

Also I apologize because I was not specific enough in my original post but Ill be editing it now. Also since it would be the kind of thing where customers hand the dealer fliers, the dealer has the right to deny the fliers so its basically all upon each individual dealer to allow it or not. And I see no reason they would say no.