Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rating portal "supercharge-me"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Thread Does the EV lifestyle lead to obesity? lead to a discussion in the German TFF Forum that a rating portal for restaurants, hotels and other activities would be a good idea.

Based on this discussion we created a new website supercharge-me.de where Europen superchargers and the surrounding services can be rated.

In the first step the website offers the following categories:

• Superchargers: Overall Rating of the supercharger (especially availability and security).
  • Restaurants: Places to eat near the supercharger location.
  • Hotels: A place to sleep if you need to stay overnight.
  • Activities: Other activities in the area (sports, sightseeing etc.).

The Website is currently only available in German. If users from other countries are interested in using the Service we can also provide more languages.

If you would like to create new entries please use the login form "Anmelden / Profil".

Feedback and new ideas are highly welcome. Please use this thread or the thread Neue Seite "supercharge-me.de" in the TFF Forum.

The website supercharge-me.de now offers a translation function so that it can be used in different languanges (e.g. English). Furthermore I added all superchargers worldwide (according to supercharge.info on 8th of July) to the database.

If you're interested in using the website to review superchargers and surrounding services or upload photos this would be very welcome. Reviews should be in English or German and are then translated automatically into other languages by the function provided at the bottom of each page.

Please post ideas for improvement of the website here.

Last edited:
Can we also add Roadster HPCs from outside of the DACH countries? That would be great seeing as Tesla gave up on their own map.

Our intention is to offer a list/map of all fast charging locations for Tesla Roadster, Model S and future Tesla models in combination with surrounding services. So you're welcome to add Roadster HPCs to supercharge-me. If you don't want to maintain them manually you can also send me a MS Excel-file ([email protected]) and I'll upload the data into our database.

Yes I've added all the 10 public HPCs in the UK and the one at Bruges in Belgium. I will find photos later.

I know that there is at least one HPC at West Drayton but I am not sure if Tesla lets drivers use that one now.

It's also worth noting that there are 200+ dual DC (CHAdeMO) / AC (Type 2) chargers that can charge the Roadster at 63A with the correct adapter.

It would be fantastic if Tesla had a record of all the locations. I know at least one that was in northern France. There was supposed to be another one near the Belgium border that would link Saarbruecken to the UK, but I never saw the details for it.

I've added 3 more locations I can confirm in France and one in Geneva.

There are still a few "Customer Location" sites from the old 2012 map which I cannot find details of. Also, it would be nice to add the Tesla store / service centre locations from other countries if people can confirm they still allow Roadsters to charge.