Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hotel Del Coronado charging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

commasign

TeslaAdviceBlog.com
Aug 31, 2013
Davis, CA
Anyone ever used the charger(s) at Hotel Del Coronado? The listing on plugshare indicates there's a Model S connector but doesn't say exactly where they are or how to access them, and no one has ever checked in. The front desk folks didn't know anything about them either. I'm staying there next month for a conference so wanting to know if that will take care of my charging needs or if I need to start researching other options. Thanks!

Well, the listing also says its a NEMA 14-50, so maybe it's only a NEMA 14-50, and it also says only for beach village guests. So unless you are staying at the beach village, maybe you can't access it?

I spoke to Beach Village valet who said that there's a Tesla charger that an owner installed, and that it's fine for guests of the main hotel to park there. When I asked if it's 240v 14-50 or a Tesla connector, he didn't know. A Tesla Facebook group member was kind enough to visit the hotel but he couldn't find the charger. Guess I'll find out soon enough.