Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Shoes For The D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up a D and decided to add wheels. stock wheels in 21 are great, however I just wanted to be a little different. Blacked out all chrome trim with the exception of mirrors as they took too long to complete at the time the car was being wrapped. The mirrors will be done next week. More pics to come

Attachments

• IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    677.8 KB · Views: 1,070
  • IMG_2049.JPG
    IMG_2049.JPG
    737.2 KB · Views: 984
My first S was white and I loved it. Wrapped the nose cone and the handles. My handles did not look as good as yours so I ended up removing them. I also was going to paint the rockers and bottom panel. Got a quote from a tesla repair shop at $4k so passed on it. It will make your car look look low, lean, and mean. Post pics when you are finished.

Lovely wheels. Though I'm more and more becoming a fan of going with silver aftermarket wheels for the D rather than trying to match the look of the OEM grey 21" turbines. It's a personal choice obviously, but IMHO, you just see more detail with a bright wheel and they better compliment the chrome accents if, like me, you are not going to go with a wrap.